- ❶ Effortlessly opens cans of any size at the push of a button. Please be noted that the can top / the blade should be bend, it is normal and not defective!
- ❷ Innovative side-cutting system removes the top of any can and creates a resealable smooth edge lid. You need press the white button to stop the can opener once the cans are opened.
- ❸ This stylish kitchen gadget will self adhere to any can and automatically open it in seconds. We suggest you give some pressure by hand on the top of the opener to easlier let the can opener self adhere to the cans.
- ❹ The fastest and easiest way to safely and easily open cans.
One Touch Electric Can Opener
Elenest Fast Electric Can Opener
With just one touch to start and one touch to stop, the Elenest Electric Can Opener automatically opens your cans in seconds. The small but mighty opens any size can’s lid whether small, medium or large–and it cuts from the side so it doesn’t leave any sharp edges.
At a Glance:
*Automatically opens cans in seconds
*One touch start and stop feature for hands-free opening
*Works on any size can: small, medium and large
*Cuts from side of can without leaving sharp edges
*Hygienic – lid never falls into food
*Wipe with a damp cloth to clean
*Sleek, low profile design for easy storage
*Uses 2 AA batteries (Not Included)
*Materials: ABS, TPE, Stainless Steel
*One year warrenty for free replacement
Operating the Can Opener
1. Place your Can Opener on top of the can with its rim positioned in the groove between the Cutter and the Drive Wheel.
2. With the can on a flat surface, press the Button for about one second and release. The Can Opener will start cutting the can.
3. When the cutting has completed, press the Button immediately to reverse the Cutter.
4. Make sure the Cutter resets to the start position and the motor stops. Then, lift the Can Opener off the can.
1.If batteries are depleted, the can may not be released by pressing the Button. Slide back the Battery Door and replace 2 AA batteries. The Can Opener should continue the cutting. Remember to replace the Battery.
2.Cans with heavy seams and uneven rims may stall the Can Opener. If this happens, follow above procedure to release the can.
3 if can is get stucked, please press the release button on the back of the can opener.